Fall Feet

The air is getting chillier and the leaves are changing colors, and it is very apparent that Fall is here. As we transition through seasons our wardrobe need to transitions also. Personally one of the hardest things for me during this season is to find the right shoes for this weather.  I am often plagued by trying to find something worth investing and that will be able to transition into the winter seasons with me. So I’ve tried to find a few pair of fall shoes that will be able to transition into the winter weather and that will last more than a few weeks.

Minnetonka
I personally have a pair of these shoes. And I love them. Now this is not merely because there are in style but because they are comfortable and depending on which pair your buy they can keep your feet really warm. To help with the transitioning of the season I would recommend buying the lined boots to help keep you warm in the cold season.
                                                    Flats
While flats may not be the best thing to wear in the winter season they are a great buy for the fall. They come in such a large variety of styles that you can choose what fits you best. Some of these different styles include pointy flats, sequins flats, studded flat, ballet flats and peep toe flat. However I would like to caution that in general flats are walking shoes. Therefore if you have a long day ahead of you with lots to do flats may not provide you with the support the you need


                                                   Booties or Clogs
I love clogs because there are a cute way to dress up any outfit while they do have a heel you can choose whatever heel height that is comfortable for you to wear throughout the day.

Riding Boots:
These are one of the most essential shoes to have in your closet during the fall time. Boots are a great way to keep way, comfortable and stylish. Just be sure that when you purchase a pair of boots they are comfortable. This is an item that I would recommend investing in, so that you can
have them for years to come.

And finally Rain Boots: 
I personally love rain boots, I think this may have to do with the fact that I love the rain but a pair of sleek rain boots can actually help add a little edge to your outfit. They are an item that has a function. Just be sure to purchase a pair of boots that a not heavy and that can be pair with various outfits. 

Comments

Popular Posts