Better Rainy Days

                                 
         So its raining outside, and I absolutely love the rain...when i'm indoors! I mean let's be honest nothing is better than staying in the house on a rainy day, blasting music and catching up on chores. However all that changes when its raining and you have a million things to do.  I'm sure we've all had those rainy morning where we had to decided whether we were going to be cute and wet throughout the day or dry and dreary. Today for me dry and dreary won that battle. As a person who is consistently on the go from train to car to bus I need to be both comfortable and dry to make my day a pleasant one. So I tend to wear my huge rain boots, carry a large umbrella and pull my back pack out so all my things can stay dry.  But then about 2 hours into my day I feel under the weather because i'm not  dressed my best, or anywhere close to it. So today I decided it might be good for all of us if i posted some pictures of ways to look your best on a rainy day.










Comments

Popular Posts