Iconic Styles: First Lady Michelle Obama

       So I've decided to add two new pieces to this blog one being "Iconic Styles" the second will come in time. Iconic Styles will be a segment dedicated to "famous" woman who have a great sense of fashion whether they are young or old. These will be names or faces that you mostly be familiar with. So to start off Iconic Styles I thought who would be better than our first lady Obama.








Michelle Obama to me is a SIHLE SISTAH! She is exactly the type of role model that girls need today. I personally love everything about our first lady, in my mind she is put into the category of a "phenomenal women". Some say she is the most stylish first lady since Jackie O. Whether you agree or not it is clear that this lady has an Iconic Style. She can wear many different styles from sophisticated, to young to laid back and looks great in every one of them.

Comments

Popular Posts