Fast Money Doesn't Last Forever”




            So here’s a topic that I always wanted to talk about and discuss… Ladies some of us might have that friend or just might be that friend who thinks life is all about making fast money, and you all know what I mean about making fast money. Now I am not trying to knock anyone’s hustle, but if you have a hustle that your mom doesn’t agree with or approve of, because it can result in you being incarcerated please stop the nonsense, it’s not worth it. Some teens today won’t get a job in a retail store or in the fast food business; because they think it’s just not for them, or because its just way too much work and not enough money. Okay, I perfectly understand that. I have had my share in the retail business, switching from store to store, thinking one would be better than the other, but they were just not for me.  Because of this, I continued working in retail while searching for jobs that interests me and paid more. It took about 2 months of searching and attending interviews until I finally found one that suited me, and paid me a reasonable amount. Now, I was finally doing something I liked, that paid me for it. I can’t say that I didn’t think about fast money, and how I seen guys and now females making fast money for the things they do all of the time, but it in the back of my mind, I always thought, how long was it going to last.  And, by looking back at stories told by my friends, and the effect that fast money had on my family, it  just was not worth it. So why not get a reliable job, that pays well, something that interests you, and something that won’t compromise your criminal record.  Just think about it, and remember fast money will never last long, that it can jeopardize everything including your life, and you can earn a steady income if you just get a regular job. 

Written By: LaToya Rippy

Comments

Popular Posts